Thursday, January 10, 2008

I keep checking the blogs I usually frequent and wishing that they'd update. And then I realized that I haven't updated my blog in awhile. Ehhh, whatevah.

So how was our Christmas? Pretty good. We bought our tickets before we had a finalized schedule, so we ended up having two days off before our flight. We spent one having game night with some friends, but after a couple of people flaked out, we decided not to run the adventure which Whateley wanted to run and instead decided to watch movies. One of the ones we watched was an episode of Showtime Master of Horror series, called "Imprint," by Takashi Miike. He's the director who made Audition, which I hear is a really disturbing horror flick. Well, the episode never aired on TV since it was called "the most disturbing hour of television" by the network execs. And this was Showtime, which isn't necessarily known for shying away from showing stuff on TV.

We all thought, how bad could it really be? Well, turns out, it was really disturbing. So much so that we had to watch something light-hearted and funny (Galaxy Quest) afterwards to keep from tearing out our eyes in our sleep. We all agreed that an hour went missing in our lives somehow.

Anyway, so we were able to pack easily and do some shopping before we flew to SoCal for Christmas. I'll finish this post later. WoW calls!

No comments: