Monday, August 06, 2007

Update:

So, right after Whateley finished training, I got called in for a meeting and got offered a position in another department, different from Whateley's but on the same level in the overall company strata. And before I knew it, I the last two days of my week ended up being training for the new department (at 8 in the morning... but I'll get into that later).

So my new schedule will be Wednesday through Sunday, 1 pm to 10 pm.

Which is good since Whateley and I can still carpool and we still have one day off together. It's kinda sad, though, when I realized that we won't have a full weekend off together. But I guess that's good in that we can foist off errands on each other, and I'll have time to go to the library and stuff on my solo day (for some weird reason, Whateley doesn't like going to the library, although he likes bookstores... something to do with late fees... though I'd rather pay a buck in late fees to check out a book rather than buy it and then find out I hate it).

I am excited about my new position. I'll be dealing with less bitchy customers since I'll be dealing with more specialized cases. I can't really discuss it on a public blog, but let's just say, it's a better position... at least, I think.

Okay, gotta get going. We gotta go run errands... which means we're going to the comic book store and getting a boba. :)

No comments: