Wednesday, April 02, 2008

It seems like there's a never-ending list of things to do when moving into a house of your very own. We've been taking boxes over there, but we're realizing that we've got less than month left to completely move out of our apartment. The thing that's been holding us up is partly due to my OCD. (I don't really have OCD, just obsessive tendencies. I don't want to offend anyone with actual OCD.)

Anyway, I don't want to move furniture in until we've got the carpet thoroughly vacuumed and shampooed. But I don't want to shampoo the carpet until the tile has already been laid. And we're just getting our rooms measured in about 6 hours (so I better go to bed!), and it might take another week or two to schedule the workers to come and lay the tile. Meanwhile, I really want to clean up the pantry/laundry room, but things have been rather slow-going.

Meanwhile, we're trying to do all this without taking any time off work. And we're still trying to hold game night once a week. We might have to put game nights on hold in a couple of weeks if we keep going at the pace we're going.

Argh. If you're of the prayerly-persuasion, please throw some heavenly prayers our way. Thanks.

No comments: