Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Well, spent yet another night at the Art Center. Didn't get anything done. Watched the various videos on the official "Lord of the Rings" website. Good stuff, though don't want to spoil the movie. Don't think they will. Such great details. Can't wait to see Eowyn and Aragorn together.

Also checked out stuff on the Firefly website. It's a great show. I'm just sad at the low ratings. It's going on hiatus in the spring. I hope the show comes back. It's so unique and well-done. It's the anti-sci-fi show. All character-driven, with really cool characters. My character in the Greyhawk RPG campaign that my friend Robert was running (for only one session) was based off the character Inara, who is a whore, though in the show they're called "companions." And not only is it a legal business, it's highly respected. Like geishas. And the mix of western and Asian styles gives the show such a cool look. Not to mention all the cussing in Mandarin. :)

I remember gushing like a fangirl in front of Joss Whedon at Comicon 2001. Well, "Firefly" would make me gush only further. Though I would rather come off sophisticated and witty. Ah well.

No comments: