Monday, July 12, 2004

How sad am I that I would rather search the internet to find out if the person that looked familiar at Jennifer's wedding was actually that person rather than walk up to her and ask her directly.

Speaking of, that wedding... man.... It was beautiful because the sentiments were beautiful. I just wish I could've gotten there on time. Who knew the 10 and the 101 would be so awful on a Saturday afternoon? Anyway, typical Korean wedding with gazillions of guests. The after-party at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel was much better. The chances of my getting married is pretty slim at this point, but if I ever do, I so want to elope. Or at least not have such a huge wedding.

Since my car's been out to pasture, I've been driving my brother's old beamer. People have been complementing it, and I've been down-playing it. I don't know why. Most people love having flashy cars, but I think I'd rather drive the Camry with the bashed up front than the BMW. Maybe because it's an old beamer with crappy insides. Or maybe it's because it projects a false view of my current financial state. I just feel uncomfortable having nice stuff, it seems.

My schedule this week:
Mon -- no work!
Tue -- 4:15 am to 12:15 pm
Wed -- 6 am to 12 pm
Thu -- 4:15 to 11:45 am
Fri -- school
Sat -- 6:30 pm to 12:45 pm
Sun -- church, 4:30 to 9:30 pm

No comments: