Saturday, September 03, 2005


I just wanted to post this picture to show you that I solved this "diabolical" sudoku puzzle in like 20 minutes. Well, it's hard to measure, since I did half of it during class when I was half paying attention to the teacher. I like the guy, it's a great class, but man, the call of sudoku.

Anyway, with the start of the school year, it's time for me to shell out the big bucks for the things I will "need." Mainly, a tablet and an external harddrive. Sigh. So much money just slipping through my fingers. Thank goodness that the joys of sudoku are free.

I will post more later (as I always promise to do) but for now, just revel in my sudoku genius (har har) and I will post my class schedule as well as my impressions on the semester ahead, and the general malaise of life, in a future post.

Vaya con Dios.

3 comments:

SuperLefty said...

i left your place and find that you've become a sudoku monster! crazy!

Anonymous said...

check out places like http://www.slickdeals.net, particularly the forums, for computer junk on sale. They've had ridiculously good (after rebate) deals on hard drives, including externals.

Anonymous said...

ANONYMOUS SUCKS!!!!! STOP POSTING!!!!