Monday, October 17, 2005

Hey Anonymous! Just out of curiosity, are you someone I know or are you some random websurfer who's glommed onto my blog?




Not much more to report today. Pip (or Frankenpip as Whateley likes to call her) is still in the shop, getting the airbag light turned off and other little things. It would only take a day, eh? Funny, it's been a week! Hah! Well, at least they're paying for my rental.

I've got a bit of a NAT problem with my bittorrents, but I'm not sure how to fix them. I've opened up various ports but they're "closed" according to those pinging websites, and I tried binding MAC addresses, but it just gets an error. So all in all, all I'm getting is at most 15 kB/s, and average 7 kB/s. Yes, it takes me a whole day to download one episode of Everwood. It might be better for me to just watch it when it shows on TV. But I'm trying to cut down on TV. I was just going to save the episodes until I had time to watch them, but when they're right there on your harddrive... well, it's hard to resist.

1 comment:

SuperLefty said...

you're trying to cut down on tv!!! hooray! good for you! we have to meet up one-on-one to talk about stuff. and, don't worry about the eps. of everwood...we can all wait till we're rich and famous and get the dvds...or, there's netflix! ")

and, "glommed"...such a great word! "D makes me smile. (yes, i'm weird. but, you know me...so, there!)