Saturday, May 13, 2006

Such an up-and-down day.... And you know what's at the root of all my problems?

My parents.

Well, to be accurate, I have plenty of problems that stem from other sources in my life, but none of them causes a fraction of the headache that my parents cause.

Sigh. I'm not asking for much. I just want them to treat Whateley like they treat my sister's husband. Or hell, if they treat him as half as nicely as they treat my sister's husband, I'd be satisfied.

Whateley's family loves me and already accepts me as a daughter. My family doesn't even call him by his real name. :(


On a happier note, Whateley and I joined a gym! Perhaps I can firm up enough to look perfect in my wedding dress. Unless, of course, I end up losing a lot of weight and not having the dress fit anymore. Hmmm.... (I don't think I'll have to worry about that.) Next baby-step fitness goal: to last longer than 20 mins on the gazelle machine.

3 comments:

SuperLefty said...

see! this is why i shouldn't call him by his gnome name. i shall call him gnome ______ (insert real name here). ") anyway, sorry it was such a rough weekend. gees, i am wordy.

what's the gazelle machine?

DG Eyes Only said...

I am a Gnome, and proud of it!




GNOME POWER!!!!!

Artiste said...

The gazelle machine is actually an elliptical cross trainer.