Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Stephen Colbert is my hero. He had the guts to do what the "real" press wouldn't, he had the guts to "tell" the truth, and if you're too stupid to understand his satire, then you and Bush truly deserve each other.

(The above link is to a website which has links to Stephen Colbert's speech given at the White House Correspondent's Dinner, given right in front of the President, and some say it was a "roast." I'd say he was skewered and stuffed in a pig and barbecued over hot coals.)

If I want the truth, I won't watch the "news." No, I will watch The Colbert Report and The Daily Show. I bet the administration is beating themselves that they even considered asking Stephen Colbert to speak at this event. Hahahaha.

1 comment:

SuperLefty said...

haha. there are articles on the monologue that are longer than the monologue itself. i shall have to watch the video clip later.

thanks for posting the link. i'd heard vague references to it. and, you know what? artiste's posts are political...i'll use that as a distinguishing factor, besides the post name. ")