Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Final project due this Thursday... good thing our server is being serviced until 9 tomorrow night. Meanwhile, I've been searching on the internet for The Prince and Me cuz I've "acquired" instead The Prince and Me 2 which is looking like a lame movie. I mean, I can find just about any movie or TV program out there (well, at least the recent ones) but sometimes, I just can't find the one I really want to watch. Though patience is key, because I wasn't able to get Ella Enchanted for the longest time, and then it became available recently. I... liked the book better. I really like Anne Hathaway, but dagnabit, she needs to be in better movies. Either that, or I'm just not watching the right movies. But the movie was cute cuz they knew they were being anachronistic, and they took full advantage of it. Didn't bother trying to look authentic in any way. And why should they, considering its high fantasy low realism. So when they were in the Frell Galleria (a new mall) going down a wooden escalator and Ella attended Frell Community College, it didn't seem hokey to me. And yes, they live in a land called Frell. (Farscape fans tally ho!)

Final wedding plans... sigh. Need to be done. Soon. Sigh.

No comments: