Friday, June 30, 2006

This other intern was working on a compositing piece for a new show. Sooo jealous. Well... she had to do it on her off time cuz during her internship days she's too busy doing runs and fetching food... so that part sucks, but... damn, she's going to have a professional piece for her reel! Sigh. I think I need to push for stuff for me. The main problem is that I'm more 3d than 2d, and there's a lot more 2d work. Sigh....

A week left! So yeah, my excuse for not working on my reel: too busy with the wedding, which is a big fat lie. Most things are taken care of. I got my hair done on Tuesday (looks fab, darling!), all my clothes are set, flowers are taken care of, Whateley's stepmom is throwing herself into reception details (hey, if she likes it, why stop her?), we've got a guest list, itineraries have been sent out, and I think everyone's ready for some fun time. The only thing on my mind nowadays is how to take care of my shirt tan, whether my teeth need to be whiter, and making sure I steal some luggage from my parents.

And no one commented on my (alleged) witty throwdown on dairy! That means you, Whateley! (I'm just kidding. Boy, I'm using a lot of parentheses.)

See y'all at mah weddin'!

1 comment:

SuperLefty said...

i commented on it to you in person. so there!