Saturday, October 14, 2006

A few things to blog about tonight:

Costa Mesa, why you gotta be so confusin'? I mean, when I see a street go north, I expect to continue going north as much as possible. And when I pass by something on the freeway, then I expect that if I get off on the next exit and head back towards that, then I would eventually hit it. But no, Costa Mesa, you gotta be all "special" and have streets that don't connect, freeway on-ramps for one direction but not the other, and no clear signs indicating where the freeway entrances are. Why you gotta be like that? All the other cities follow order, grid systems, etc. I know you march to the beat of your own drum... but don't you see, you're just making people frustrated. They start yelling in their cars at everything. It just ain't good.

In other news, I got a job! A different job than the cafe at Borders. Pays more. Full-time. Artistic? Nope. Nada. Zip. But they do have an art department... so I'll just have to see if I can get in. It's actually the same job as Whateley's... so we'll see if I can get a similar shift so we can carpool.

And I had dinner with Bluesky tonight. It was good to see her. It's only the second time she's come over to my place, though I've been to her place dozens of times.

Alright, off I go.

1 comment:

SuperLefty said...

um, hello, do you remember all the times i drove to chino, and without the need for an oil change? "p