Saturday, December 15, 2007

Just a quick update:

We found a house we like, and we've put in a bid for it. It's not a standard sale, though, so it will take awhile before we hear back. It may take up to 60 days for it to close, though our realtors gave an arbitrary deadline of January 31st.

Speaking of realtors, we figure the one that kinda pissed us off was having an off day, and so far she's working well with us on this house, so we're just going to let it slide. As Whateley knows, I hate it when people think I'm stupid, and I especially don't like being treated like we're stupid.

Our office holiday party was tonight, and it was fun. Sad to say, though, Whateley and I are very much wallflowers, and we're not so hip-and-happening at the party scene. I hope that's not going to bite us in the ass later in life. As we all know, the way to get ahead in a career is based a lot on who you know and socialize with.

We won the raffle for basketball game tickets, and it being Lakers vs Spurs, it's sure to be very much in demand. We're not too big on sporting events, but I've always had fun whenever I went to one. It's a big debate on going or selling them on eBay. I hear they would fetch a pretty penny. I'm not sure if it would be enough to buy a Playstation 3 with, but it could cover a good chunk of it. Any thoughts, my loyal readers?

No comments: