Friday, September 22, 2006

"Be Easy" by Young Hot Rod. That's the video I worked on. I was looking for it for the longest time, and I couldn't find it, and then I realized it's because G-Unit is the name of the record label (or else it's the name of the group but the songs are by individual people), and so I did a search of the name of the song.

Anyway, I did the tracking for a number of those shots... but you can't really tell cuz the cuts are so damn short, and also they cropped a lot of the shots in close. But it's cool recognizing the footage (and realizing the shots I did were the "tame" ones). There's this really tough shot near the end where Young Hot Rod is walking funky and then he comes in close to the camera and they edited it so that it pulsed with the beat. Well... that shot was a bitch of a shot. I got done with all my work a couple of hours early on that third day, and I spent the last two hours working on that shot... and I just couldn't track that shot once he got close to the camera. Dang director. Didn't he realize he should've made him do it farther away so you could cut in close later? But I think Young Hot Rod liked the idea of strutting right up to the camera. Nevermind the hassle it was for the post people.

So... um... just waiting for my check and footage from the studio now....

No comments: