Friday, September 15, 2006

So I'm on the "honor grind" in WoW... and I don't know... I feel a bit guilty about it. Like, I shouldn't have the time to do this, but I am... which means that I'm neglecting something else. Which I am. For one, I have to mail a letter or call the Las Vegas Marriage License Bureau to get a copy of our marriage license so I can change my name. Two, I've got to call a company and complain that when I tried to cash in my gift certificate, they refused... which is against California law! Three... well, I'm sure you all know what #3 is.

Sigh.

I can't respond to any comments because something's wrong with blogspot.com and my blog is not coming up. So I'm sure people won't be able to read this blog until that gets fixed anyway.

2 comments:

SuperLefty said...

#3, write superlefty a letter! ") j/k, sorta. anyway, glad you're enjoying yourself. my friend commented to me recently that i should be getting stuff done but enjoying my time while doing it instead of being stressed all the time. i guess there is a way to do both...just haven't figured it out. i don't know if that applies to wow though. "P

황명록 beno hwang said...

aktually, i believe it's not against cali law 4 the store to rejekt ur gift cert; it's just that, if they do, they need to handover the value'f that gift cert to the state'f cali. thus most biznesses'd rather honour the gift cert than just give away $$$ to the state, 'specially since they still make a profit by honouring the gift cert. yah, continue to fight it cos they're just plain stoopid 4 not honouring the gift cert.