Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My blog, my rules:

1. I don't respond to stupidity and name-calling.

2. Neither does Whateley.

Don't make me take further actions to stop your annoyance, Anonymous.

Can I get an amen from the regular readers (who don't post comments anonymously for one)? I mean, why is an anonymous troll criticizing my values on my blog? I wonder if s/he'd criticize me if I said work is my life and I value that and money above all else, including my family.

Geez. The least s/he could do was leave me a fake name or something. Not hide behind the Internet.

Audience + Anonymity = Stupidity (in exponential factors)

4 comments:

황명록 beno hwang said...

dude, what's goin' on? i didn't read ur blog 4 a couple'f days n' then: 1) the look has totally changed, n' 2) u have some kind'f war goin' on. :-?

yah, i've always been opposed to anonymity on the web, especially when used 4 bad reasons! >:-(

~beno

p.s. wait a sec! how come i don't cm to be able to post a comment usin' my usual google _or_ blogger acct?! sumpthin' _else_ has changed here, n' i don't get it.

Artiste said...

I think you have to use a google account now. Or you have to log in to your blogger account and attach a google account to it, and then log in with that account.

Anonymous said...

That post was not the only post signed as "anonymous!" Whateley did too.

Signed, Anon

Hi Beno! Hope all is well! You do indeed need a google account or have it attached, Jeanna is certainly right.

Happy holidays to all!!

황명록 beno hwang said...

u know, "anon"'s a brand'f snowboarding equipment/gear.