Friday, January 17, 2003

Let this be a lesson to me: when trying to catch a movie at a certain time, make sure to leave early enough, especially if you don't know where the movie theater is and you have to drive around in circles trying to find it.

I've been having odd food cravings. And no, I'm not pregnant. I think I'm actually more of a subject of advertising and taste memories. Dang, I gotta quell these or otherwise I'll end up really unhealthy. Or maybe then I can sue McDonald's.

Tonight is Friday, and Firefly is still cancelled. I've been watching the DVD of Farscape first season. It's a pretty good show. I was saying that it reminded me a lot of Firefly, though Farscape came first. Hey, I got no cable TV. Let it be known that some of the best shows out there are the ones that are character-driven. At least in sci-fi spaceship shows.

American Idol is starting up next week. Do I watch or not? The episodes of the open auditions are hilarious, once Simon gets his claws out. But watching some previews, I think he's being nastier than usual. I think the FOX execs told him to turn it up a notch. How sad. I totally agree in not coddling those that simply do not have the talent to make it in the business, but telling the truth is one thing. Cruelty is another.

There goes that Jack-in-the-Box ad again. Mmmm... 99¢ bacon cheeseburger. Must... resist....

No comments: