Monday, January 06, 2003

New Year's Eve was spent baby-sitting my 3-and-9-yr-old cousins. The older one had friends over for a party while their parents went out for a party of their own. It wasn't too bad. Though I got rather sick of Power Rangers: Wild Force, which my aunt has deemed better than WWF. I guess. He, thankfully, fell asleep at 9:30. Also, thank the Lord, my grandparents were there, so I didn't have to deal with his stinky diapers. I thought he'd be toilet-trained by now.

Also, The Two Towers on the IMAX screen = majorly awesome. And not in the 80's slang term, but its original meaning.

On a side note, last night there was some really heavy winds and a blackout for about three hours. I hope my computer didn't suffer any problems. (Hey, gotta know what's important! j/k)

No comments: