Thursday, March 04, 2004

Erg. Eating bad. Sleeping bad. Drinking too much caffeine. Spent $2.50 to print out one stinkin' page of clip-art quality art work, all because I forgot to print it out at home. Erg.

In case I don't get a chance to write this later, Happy Birthday Erica!

In my audio class, my teacher decided to add five more people, so basically, if you want a computer of your own during class, you have to come early. His idea is that we'll be spending time outside of class mucking around with ProTools. Like who has the time?! I think I'll end up using SoundForge or something to work on my projects for that class cuz there ain't no way I can come to Santa Monica too often to muck around with their ProTools station. For those of you that don't know, ProTools is a highly sophisticated audio editing program that requires a specific hardware to work. Whudaheck?

Dang it, gotta go. If I don't get to the animation lab early, then my seat gets taken and so do the good lightboxes (mainly, ones that work).

No comments: