Monday, March 01, 2004

Finally, a confirmation that someone else remembers the Britannica Boy!

I had to work tonight so I missed most of the Oscars and my VCR messed up and didn't record it. Dang it. LoTR:RotK rules!

My schedule for this week:

Mon -- 10:30 am to 4:15 pm
Tue -- school
Wed -- 3:45 to 10:45 pm
Thu -- school
Fri -- 10:15 am to 5:00 pm
Sat -- 4:15 to 10:15 am
Sun -- church, 4:00 to 10:45 pm

This weekend my sister and bro-in-law are set to come. My Mom's going nuts making kimchee for them and whatnot. My Dad jokes that she goes all out for my sister and my brother but not for me. Sad but true. :*I (Not really. It's more like her efforts towards me is spread out throughout the days. After all, I'm pretty lazy.)

I'm already running behind on homework. And sooo tired. What else is new?

(BTW, to answer your question, I used SpyBot Search & Destroy and Ad-Aware. The spyware on my computer was on both their lists but still wasn't able to get rid of it.)

No comments: