Tuesday, March 30, 2004

All y'all suck. Nobody responded to my question. :*-( (Sure, it's buried in a friggin' essay, but still...)

So here's the question again: Do you think I should keep doing what I'm doing (work part-time at Starbucks and go to school full-time) so I can develop a reel and look for jobs a year or so from now but for now be stuck in the boondocks, or should I instead get a full-time job in West LA area and move out there and attend school part-time so that I can be closer to the industry and thus have a better chance at internships and/or entry-level non-artistic jobs at industry companies (i.e. a receptionist)?

There was an interesting article in the Sunday LA Times about self-defeating attitudes. I think I've some of that. That, and it is a risk, financially among others, and I've been somewhat of a chicken when it comes to life lately. Erg. That arrogant badass that had no qualms (well, more like I was just stupidly ignorant about the dangers) at yelling at carnies... well, that girl is gone. Or at least in hibernation.

Gettin' kicked out. Please, feedback, y'all!

No comments: