Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I've been missing... online... for a week. Dost naught a one give care?

Best Christmas score: LotR:RotKEE. And who got it for me? Well, due to a mix-up (which hopefully got cleared for next Christmas), I got it for me. So yay me. But all in all, a good Christmas.

So the two weeks which I had planned on doing nothing will now be spent working on a slideshow for my grandparents' 65th wedding anniversary in January. The most difficult part is dealing with the clients (i.e. my aunt)' vision, and trying to filter the corny out of it, while still keeping the awwwww-factor in it. But my basic direction is, make it fun and make it touching. That's it. Easy, piece of cake. Now... anyone know where the "funny yet touching" filter on premiere is?

Actually, I have to say that the past two days have been spent doing very little. Robert finally visited me in Santa Monica yesterday, and we could've seen the city more if it wasn't raining. I guess my nap didn't completely let me recover from my opening shift cuz I was feeling out of it in the evening. Well, the carb-overload for dinner didn't help either. We watched a buncha episodes of "Invader Zim." Extra points to any of my readers (except Robert and Dave) that know what that series is about. It's just really weird.

I gotta be grateful to have a job in this nervous economy, but still... it just sucks working at 5 am. And the sad part? That's one of the better shifts. Erg.

Sleep or "City of Heroes"?

No comments: