Saturday, November 05, 2005

My computer is back. In retrospect, I'm not quite sure which part was the problematic part, but suffice it to say, everything's fine now. I just replaced the motherboard, the harddrive, and now I'm copying over backed up files and installing all the useful software.

This has been a very expensive year. Well, a very expensive late summer/early fall. My scholarship money is draining away faster than a white water river. And my last paycheck's deductions with include taxes, health insurance, 401k, and the stock investment plan, came to be a third. That's a lot of moola. I can only say this, please enjoy the great drinks and pleasant atmosphere of Starbucks! Spend freely and lavishly! Make the Starbucks stock rise like the flames of an inferno!

Okay, gotta nap.

No comments: