Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Argh. My sleeping pattern is whack (again). I didn't get much sleep last night, went to work from 5 to 9 am, went to school to turn in a file, got a random girl to beg for some help with her web design homework, ended up staying there 'til 1:30ish, talked to another friend for a bit, then went home, ate a little, and crashed. Craaaaaaashed. So I ended up sleeping from about 4 pm to 10:30, with a few little wake up moments in between. So... it's almost 3 am, and I'm still wiiiide awake. Argh.

But school's out for the semester! And it could've been my last semester, depending on the job and commute situation. It's kinda nerve-racking. I'm leaving Starbucks without the benefit of a safety net. I can only swing about a month or two on my savings before I have to get a job, whether at a studio or at a McDonalds. (Well... not literally a McDonalds... you get what I mean.)

That's it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked at McDonalds during one of the lowest points of my life, are you picking on it... because it gave me character and was my first job.

SuperLefty said...

mmm...mcdonald's fries and acrylamides! anyway, yes, we do have to hang out. g'luck with the job stuff. and, hmm, finances...we should talk about that another time.