Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Daaaaaamn it!!!! I forgot to get my free pound of coffee last week!!!! My next to LAST pound!!!! Argh. Anyway, this means that if anyone wants something from Starbucks, you'll have to tell me soon. Before Saturday.

Thanks for the comments, everyone. Here are some responses:

Hey Anonymous, while I appreciate comments, if you're going to get all preachy on me again, just remember that it's my blog, I was dealing with rather raw emotions at the time, and if you're going to remain anonymous, please refrain from judging me.

Hey Beno, when are you guys going to be down in SoCal? I'm pretty sure I can swing seeing y'all during the middle of the week at least. I will be swinging the turducken with Whateley's family on Christmas Eve, but everything's still uncertain about Christmas.

And Superlefty, we gotta hook it up sometime soon, even if it means I'll have to give you your gift after Christmas. Or perhaps when we're both unemployed, we'll have lots of time to hang out!

And Whateley... well, you're already getting all my opinions live, so if you care to comment to my other readers, please do so. You can read his side of the story regarding my parents here.

No comments: