Wednesday, February 05, 2003

I just hopped over to view my Guestbook, and well, it seems my little rant against Kaplan has gotten some responses. Ooh!

To clarify, what had happened was that the center manager had sent out an e-mail with an Excel worksheet asking us to fill out the ones we wanted (with alternates). Well, I sent it in (though I do have to say that it was a few hours late since that night as I was writing the e-mail the Santa Anas knocked the power out) and then a few days later I e-mailed the center manager asking him about my status. Well, then another week later, he called me to schedule an appointment to discuss pay stuff (everybody had to do it) and then he informed me that he passed off the job of class scheduling to the associate manager. Well, the next day I e-mailed her about my status. And that's when she replied saying that classes are first come first serve, and that there were only two classes left. Well. I got pissed at that (though not to her) and made my little rant. Basically, they ignored my requests. Like they never even got that stupid Excel file. So as of now, I only have one class that meets twice a week until the end of March. And then I have no frickin' income... AGAIN. There won't be more classes 'til summer. Yeah, I'm ticked.

No comments: