Monday, February 10, 2003

My legs are killing me from all that jumping yesterday!!!

I used to think that blogs were a cheap excuse for people to not keep in touch with you, but I'm finding it has the opposite effect. Mainly cuz I'm a lazy person and really bad about contacting people. Anyway, I like to read blogs of people that I sorta know but are not that close to (and therefore a bit wary of contacting personally, though in a perfect world, we shouldn't fear doing that). I hope that any of you out there that are reading this because you knew me from afar and just want to see what I'm up to w/o actually sending me an e-mail, well, that's okay cuz I do it too. But drop me a line (or at least sign my guestbook) once in awhile and I promise I won't bite... hard. ;-)

We had steak today for dinner. Mmmmm. I usually have two types of cravings: sweets and meat. And by meat, I mean hamburgers and steaks. I think I helped contribute to my ex's bad diet whenever I had these cravings. We cooked them on broil in the toaster oven, and that took darn near forever. It was a perfect medium, though. Medium well in certain spots. But the meat temperature never reached 150. Which makes me think that we baked those steaks more than broiled them. My parents and I were discussing the last time we had meat at home, and I remember buying filet mignon from Costco once, when they were on sale (and they were being served in the Costco buffet), but that was back in OC, more than 3.5 years ago. What's sorta funny is that since they were so thick, we had cut them thick-wise to make thinner. We didn't know that filet mignon was suppose to be cut that thick.

No comments: