Friday, February 21, 2003

Okay, I feel like whining so brace yourself.

My parents and a couple of friends wished me a happy birthday on or right before my birthday... and that's it. Sure I don't expect friends that I haven't seen or talked to much to remember, but I would expect my own siblings, people that share my gene pool, to say something. And then there's the matter of a couple of friends that have been my closest friends since childhood.... Believe me, I'm not bitter, just a bit disappointed.

I've taken two classes so far. My schedule is still so screwy. I'm not going to go into details just yet. Today's class was action figure drawing, and the model was this really tall and slender woman with an absolutely flat stomach and not an ounce of cellulite. Dang, that's all I can say. The drive hasn't been bad so far, except I have to endure rush-hour traffic on Thursdays to make it from class to Bible study. We started Crown Financial Bible study. Everything's fascinating so far. E-mail me if you want an elaboration.

No comments: