Thursday, January 08, 2004

Wow, it's been a few days since I've even checked e-mail. It's always a nice thing to finally have things to read (e-mail and other people's blogs). Hey, does anybody even care if I post my schedule or not? Right now I just use it as my reference whenever I want to recall my work schedule outside of my house, but I meant it so that people who want to contact me would know when I was home, or else if they've got a similar schedule and wanted to hang out, and such. Eh, whatever.

Things are less hectic at the store now. Good cuz it's not neverending madness. Bad cuz then there's less hours and tips. We got a tip today that the health inspector was coming today. He didn't while I was there, but boy, never has the place looked cleaner!

I've been sleeping erratically, lately. Yeah, what else is new, right? But it's weird cuz now I can't go to sleep before 4 am nowadays, so of course I wake up tired and groggy, so I have to take a nap in the afternoon which means that I'm not tired enough to go to bed before 4 am.... So last Monday night, I actually fell asleep early... only to wake up in the afternoon! The total hours ran in the double digits. Right now I'm forcing myself to stay awake even after only three hours sleep last night....

Meanwhile, I will be actually working on my website! I corrected a few problems on my Flash homework assignments from this past quarter so I'll be putting that up sometime soon. Yeah, I know, empty promises. Later dudes.

No comments: