Thursday, January 29, 2004

To satisfy someone's whinings... I hung out with Robert and Amber this week. A lot. I was seen in public with them. I shared meals with them. I even got yelled at by my mom for hanging out too much with them. So there.

This past Sunday, we went to Magic Mountain. It was pretty fun. There were hardly any lines. The longest I had to wait was like ten minutes for X and Goliath at the end of the day. And yes, I said "I" because I rode those by myself. But we went on a lot of rides, and we went on every roller coaster that was operational that day, except one which sucked and I forgot the name of. But there was nothing else at the park, so we didn't get to watch any shows or whatnot. We did, however, get dressed up and took photos. Well, they took photos, I took a photo. They were dressed as an Old West gunslinger and "woman-of-ill-repute," and with me, we were a Victorian trio of I-don't-know-what. It could've been a Victorian couple with their Asian governess, or else an "unconventional relationship"-in-a-repressed-society. One of these days, I'll scan the pictures and put them on my website.

I was going to whine and sulk about my life, but I don't think that's interesting so I won't. Instead, I'll whine about the legal troubles we are in. My parents have been making angry racist remarks, and well... though I don't like it, I don't blame them. My mom barely hit the guy and it wasn't even on his side and he drove off afterwards perfectly fine. Yet... he had to go and hire Larry H. Parker and claim that he's at death's door. Such crap.

So tired. This past couple of weeks have been rather busy mainly due to hanging out with Robert and Amber (Ambert!), then visiting Erica, church stuff, and more hours at work. My store manager asked me to design something for their leadership conference, and the final image is due on Friday and I haven't even given her preliminary sketches. Meanwhile, I would still like to see Return of the King once again in the theaters and revamp my website. I'm kinda like my dad. I can't say no to social stuff. Well, I can, but if I really want to do it, then I can't. Sigh.

In the past four days, I've had 7-11 coffee twice. (It was late, I needed the caffeine.) And I gotta say... it wasn't too bad. They've got a big selection of flavored creamers and syrups, and they're free! Not 30¢ extra like at Starbucks. I'm sure there's a difference in the beans and brewing method, but I'm not much of a conoisseur, so I couldn't really tell.

It's too late to post my schedule for this week, but I have to work closing during the weekend, tomorrow I work opening, and Friday I have off and we'll see what I end up doing that day.

No comments: