Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I don't have much to say right now. I keep forgetting that tomorrow is Thanksgiving. So far every single holiday since September I've worked. I'm only glad that my store will be closed on Christmas cuz I know I would've been forced to work if we were. And frankly, that time-and-a-half is not worth it. Oh wait, I didn't have to work Halloween cuz it was on a Sunday!

I like my store, I do, and I even don't mind slinging coffee. But I so can't wait until I can quit and get a real job. There's a bunch of psychology there, too, I'm sure, but basically, things are... eh. Things could be better.

Maybe I'm just bitter cuz I'm still sick. I want to get better! Hey, so can you get a flu more than once per season? Logic says yes, though then, how can you make a vaccine? The semester is nearing the end and I'm sooooo behind!

No comments: