Monday, November 29, 2004

Thanksgiving was good. Not the best, not too shabby, either. Lots of food.

The good thing about working holiday mornings is that people don't get up 'til later (and shop 'til later) so I had chill shifts while the afternoon people suffered. Seem to be having trouble finding people to cover my shifts. Erg.

Finally played some City of Heroes. Ahhhh. I needed a hit.

I'm having issues with Christmas presents. Immediate family yes, extended family no? What if they always get you stuff (even if it's cheesy stuff or stuff you don't want)? Close friends, yes. Closer friends of a limited social circle,yes or no? And just how close? Teachers? Nah. Right?

I oughtta just get boxes of tea. That way, it can always be re-gifted. (And I'm all about the re-gifting.)

No comments: