Monday, June 27, 2005

A quick entry to answer some questions and explain a few things:

I got an iPod shuffle as a present about a month ago. The problem is, the only time I really get to listen to it is in the car, and I think that's illegal. I don't want to listen to it in ten minute increments while I walk to and from my car, and during my breaks... well, it's hard enough just cramming in some food. I can't really listen to it during class cuz I'll miss the lectures, and besides, I like talking to other students while working on stuff. And if I'm at my computer, then it makes sense to listen to music on the computer instead.

I guess since I don't go to the gym, I don't commute via public transportation, and I don't have a lot of activities that require me to walk around by myself, there aren't many ready opportunities to listen to my shuffle. In fact, I have yet to go through an entire playlist.

Anyway, on a different note, if you guys have noticed the glaring ad at the top of this page, that's a Google AdSense ad. It's always been there, but it hasn't been visible much. Anyway, I get paid by the click, so if you see something interesting (or not) if you can give it a click or two, that'd be nice.

And finally, my bee-yoo-tee-ful car has... [GASP!] 3500 miles on it. I'm taking her in for her first oil change. Aww... my baby's growing up. I hope she'll be okay on my trip to Vegas next month. Poor baby....

Oh, and has anybody besides Whateley seen Batman Begins and want to comment on it? I realize that you have to be a Batman fan to love the movie the way I do, but I'm just wondering about the range of emotions about that movie out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can buy a tape deck adapter for under $10 these days.

Anonymous said...

Word... hell I have one I hardly use that you can borrow if you want to try it out. Just give it back, sometimes I like my tunes when I shower.