Friday, June 03, 2005

Alright, this whole comments thing is driving me nuts! Maybe I'm just petting my own ego here, but you, my faithful readers, haven't been able to post comments for weeks!

I've been fiddling with the code, but I don't think I can turn comments on for old posts (and I think the code's a bit funky for new ones, too) so if you will, please, if you have had any comments for my previous posts, please post them for this entry. Meanwhile... BLOGGER!!! Why hast thou screwed with me so?

Anyway, been busy with school, work, general malaise, but I'm alive... barely, and I will post more as the time avails itself (or more like, when I feel like procrastinating). Hope this works!

6 comments:

Artiste said...

I'm testing this thing out to make sure people can leave comments!

황명록 beno hwang said...

huh? didn't i post comments recently? what's up?

황명록 beno hwang said...

yes, i @ least posted a comment re: revenge'f the sith!

Artiste said...

Hmm... well, I can't see any of that. Using Enetation? Cuz I can't see that.

DG Eyes Only said...

blah blah blah, read my blog!

Anonymous said...

pretty sure i posted something recently too, but you should hang out with me instead of living virtually. come visit me next week so i can give you your diploma at least...else, it's going to get lost in my room and i refuse to accept responsibility for that. "p