Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Dang it. New item for my shopping list: a battery-operated alarm clock.

I stayed up late finishing a project last night (sigh... why do I procrastinate so? And why do I let myself get distracted by the web?) so of course my internal clock (which barely works, btw) didn't wake me up for the usual Wednesday morning schedule. That wouldn't matter so long as my alarm clock and TV (it has a timer) worked. But... around 9 am this morning, there must have been a short blackout, because it was 2 pm when I woke up. My class starts at 12:30 pm.

Sigh. I'm normally late to this class, but never this late. I just got ready as best I could and tried to beat the traffic to Santa Monica. I don't think it was worth it to make it to the last half-hour of a four-hour class.

I could try to post my project for all to see, but it's just a video of a script I didn't write and footage I didn't shoot. I'm just the editor. I will, however, post my Flash project that was done a couple of weeks ago. As soon as I get around to it. Which might be never.

Gotta go. Here's hoping for no parking tickets.

No comments: