Monday, December 08, 2003

I've turned out two opportunities to pick up extra hours last week. Yet, I feel pretty good about it.

Due to my misplacing the Babalu Music of I Love Lucy soundtrack, I have changed the music for my video project. It will be from O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack, and I'm deciding between "Big Rock Candy Mountain," "Down to the River," and "I'll Fly Away." Humor-wise "Big Rock" is the best but quality-wise it's the worst, "Fly" has a better beat (and a pain to crop!) but "Down" has a pretty quality to it. I guess the thing is that I do humor better than somber (mainly cuz my somber tends to turn corny) so I guess I'm afraid to do "Down." That and I'm not sure if the final product will be as good as a more humorous piece.

And yes, I'm done babbling about stuff you don't care about. Hey, I forgot to mention that I won a free Alias shirt last week. No, not the TV show. It's the company that makes Maya, the premiere 3D program. And to be fair, they were here first. Okay, gotta go.

No comments: