Thursday, December 11, 2003

Okay, something's wrong with the comments link so that the counter does not work. But please keep commenting!

I went to DV Expo West today. It was an interesting experience. There certainly is a lot of software as well as hardward for DV. Lots of spiffy things. The most spiffy was this cloth that reflected back green slight at all angles, so that anything draped with that could be green-screened out fairly easily. That was really neat. I sat through a demo of Avid Xpress, and for those of y'all that don't know, Avid is the computer program most used to edit films. It's a really high end, expensive program, stuff you can't really do on your desktop. Avid Xpress is for the average souped-up desktop. Oh boy, the program looked awesome. Geek talk. Sorry.

I'm soooo tired... yet again. Having woken up at 5:30 this morning is finally hitting me. Perhaps I need to get some caffeine. I can't stand vending machine coffee now, though. Well, not that bad, but basically it don't taste right. Two projects, one final to go....

No comments: