Monday, December 15, 2003

Okay, I deleted that last post because I realize that I was being a bit harsh. I mean, my dad is a great man and he's done a lot and sacrificed a lot for our family. Sure he frustrates me in many ways, but what dad doesn't? My biggest frustration was that he just didn't see that the book he was reading had a lot of faulty reasoning. And yeah, it's true that I'm very cynical about these "new sciences" and that might prevent me from accepting new ideas. But having seen enough infomercials with quack science, I was frustrated that my dad didn't also see it.

Anyway, yeah, my dad has his own brand of quack science, stuff either he thought up on his own or read from quack doctors. (Remember the dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding and how he could come up with the Greek derivation of every word? Yeah... like that.)

Okay, enough about that. Project due in 11 hrs.

No comments: