Monday, December 01, 2003

I gotta say, as illnesses go, this one seems be easier than others. 'course, I did get a lot of sleep, but so far I only had to take medication to do stuff on only the first day. I even worked tonight without the need for drugs. Though... drugs are good. Just say yes. :)

I worked with Stickler-Lead again. She apologized for being off tonight due to an oncoming sickness. Well... my shift had never been easier. She has also started taking leftover pastries home now, so I got a nice batch tonight. Lots of muffins. My mom will be happy. Is it wrong to wish Stickler-Lead was sick more often?

The Italian Job. It's a pretty good movie. No need to stretch for Mark Wahlberg, which is a good thing. Seth Green was hilarious. I like Seth Green. I caught Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me on TV, and I forgot how funny he was during his short scenes.

Anybody want to join me for midnight showing of Return of the King on Dec 17th? (Well, technically night of Dec 16th to Dec 17th.)

No comments: