Thursday, June 03, 2004

I'm getting a lot more hours at work it seems. My paranoid (yet perhaps correct) mind thinks it's because my review went well and there wasn't an issue I had to raise a stink about. However, it's also because one of our recent hires (I say a little more than 3 months) is quitting. She recently got her bar certification, which means that she would have gotten a mini-review, and maybe there was some "suggestions" made to her. Well, it's all speculative at this point. There seems to be another issue with another person regarding state-mandated breaks vs actual breaks.

More final projects await! Here's what I got:

  • New soundtrack to a clip from the old X-men cartoon (with Wolverine in his underwear!)
  • 2D animation of a french toast talking to a bagel bartender
  • 3D animation of a guy executing a flying roll, followed by a roundhouse, sidekick, and then a flying spin heel kick breaking a board


So now that I've got you all excited about it, you'll never see them! Why? Cuz video is too big to host on my website! (muahahahahahah)

...must sleeeeeeeeep...

No comments: