Saturday, June 19, 2004

Just squeaked by with enough hours to continue my health benefits for the next three months. Well, technically four. I think I should go see my dermatologist again, even though he sees me for all of five minutes per visit, and I have to pay the office $25. $5 per minute? Dang.

It sucks to be so close to "making it" yet so far away. A part of me wants to stop living so hard and get myself a real 9-to-5 job and be able to buy a new car and such. But then where would I be? The hope that all this is leading somewhere is my only reason for continuing to work at a place I'm not too crazy about with wages I'm definitely not crazy about (speaking of which... when's my raise gonna kick in???).

Sucky day today. Shoulda done my research last night instead of this morning. But then, I'm not one for planning much. Especially during veg-cation.

No comments: