Tuesday, June 08, 2004

It's okay. You don't have to comment.

My schedule's not up cuz I got too busy, and I can't post it now cuz I'm at school and I don't remember what my hours were. Um, but I do know that I have Saturday afternoon/evening off. Anybody wanna hang?

Actually, I should be working on my final projects. Two outta four done! Everyone liked my animation today. My teacher said that the timing was pretty good and I put enough secondary action to make it interesting. I'm not sure what he saw since I didn't have time to put deliberate secondary action, but hey, I ain't complaining. I just made sure my poses were really good, and I guess that's the key. (That's the key... get it??? Har har har.)

Anyway, I gotta be more diligent. I stayed up 'til 6 am this morning to work on it (and let it render while I slept) but I probably coulda started earlier. I also have this bad habit of taking a nap cuz I know I'll be staying up late. Ech. Something due Thursday and something due next Tuesday. Well, that ain't too bad.

On the work front, we had one barista leave, one lead is transferring, one lead got promoted, and I'm guessing that as soon as my co-worker starts his teaching position, he's going to leave, too. Which means that by the time my manager leaves for her maternity leave she has to hire four more people. It's making me antsy about what to do about my own exit strategy. Should I wait until after summer, or ASAP? It's courteous to give a two-week's notice, though I think in our store's case, it'd be better to give 'em a month. Hmmm... what to do....

No comments: