Monday, August 23, 2004

(I like bleusky better.)

This past week was eventful. Girls' Nite Out ended up being only 5 of us. We went to a nice restaurant, then went to TGIFriday's, left after we ordered a drink but before we received it, then went to a club. One of my co-workers, a tall, leggy blonde, got hit on like crazy. I was rather shocked. And I'm realizing why I don't like clubbing. The reason? One word: Grinding.

My last week living at home. I'm scared witless. I mean, sure, things will be fine, I need to do this, and besides I'll drop by every week. But hey, I am my mother's daughter, and one thing she can do like nobody's business is worry.

I haven't posted by schedule in awhile, so here it is:
Mon -- no work
Tue -- 9:15 am to 4:15 pm
Wed -- 10:45 am to 6 pm
Thu -- 4:15 to 11:30 am
Fri -- movin' out
Sat -- movin' out
Sun -- church, finish moving

I allowed myself the weekend to move out just cuz I've got a lot of junk and before I can pack I gotta clean up my room.

No comments: