Monday, August 02, 2004

Schedule this week:

Mon -- 5 to 10 pm
Tue -- 1:15 to 7:45 pm
Wed -- 7:15 to 11:45 pm
Thu -- 1 to 7:30 pm
Fri -- no work, no school, YAY
Sat -- 6 pm to 12:45 am
Sun -- church, no work!




Vegas was so fun and time just flew by. The best part? Star Trek: The Experience at the Las Vegas Hilton. We did both the Klingon Encounter and Borg 4-D, and they were both great. Pricey, but worth it. (And you know me, Miss Miser, don't say that about a lot of things.) I think I like the Klingon one better because it had a surprise beginning, but getting assimilated was pretty cool, too. What can I say? Geek heaven.

In the gambling front, I think I ended up ahead by about $5. I took about $40 in gambling money as well as a roll of quarters (though some of that was used for the arcade) and I ended up winning about $50 on a video poker machine, as well as $5 on megabucks (hey, the pot's too tempting to not try) as well my very last quarter turning into $2. Cool beans.

We also went to the Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay. Pretty cool. Too bad the pictures didn't quite turn out right. And the buffets!

So coming home sucked cuz we knew that vacation was over and there was a lot of stuff waiting for us back home. Well at least for me. Cuz as soon as I came back, we returned the rental car, then I had dinner, took a nap, worked on my final project for class, and then drove to Santa Monica, and then proceeded to finish my project for my 8 am class the next day. Ugh. Hard. But no school for a month!




My (new) manager wants to talk to me today before my shift. I am getting nervous. I have to keep reminding myself that it's just a job and if it doesn't involve God, Family, or Friends, then it's not that important.

No comments: