Friday, August 27, 2004

My last day at my store was yesterday. It was somewhat bittersweet. It didn't help that I was tired from only 2 hrs of sleep the night before. Then afterwards, I drove to Santa Monica to interview with some managers to "find the perfect place for me." My perfect place? Oh don't get me started.

I'm procrastinating. I'm supposed to be packing and cleaning up, but I can't get myself to do so. Psychological block, maybe? I slept 12 hrs last night, so I'm nice and refreshed. And then the day just up and went! I said I'd drop by to pick up my tips today, but I think I'll wait so 'til the rush is over. Meanwhile, there's plenty of CoH to play! For awhile there I just went around a beat up a bunch of low-level bad guys just cuz I could defeat 'em in one kick. Makes you feel like a bad-a$$. Perhaps that's why bullying is so popular.

And finally, a fun link, just cuz.

No comments: