Wednesday, August 11, 2004

SIGGRAPH is so damn cool. I mean, talk about being surrounded by gazillions of computer graphics geeks. That's the fun thing about this group. Picture a merging of the art geek and the computer geek. It's like... geek squared. So fun.

It's been two days and we haven't even seen any of the short films. And we discovered today that there's a whole room we have yet to explore! We have to cram all this in tomorrow! I'm debating whether or not to enter the raffles tomorrow. Now that people know about it, there'll be hoards of people. But they're giving away an Apple iPod mini, nVidia Quadro video cards, all sorts of soft and hardware, and there's even a computer workstation worth $18,000 (retail)! But the chances are so slim and I figure my time could be better spent at the other untouched rooms. Hmmm....

On a different note, it looks like getting a transfer won't be a problem. Now I just have to tell my parents that I'm moving out.... I'm such a coward.

No comments: