Friday, March 07, 2003

I now have 500 sheets of 12 field animation paper. Woah. I'm planning on taking Animation II next term, so I figure it's a worthwhile investment. Cartoon Colour Company is an interesting store. More more like a warehouse with an office storefront. Just go up to the lady and tell her what you want. No such thing as browsing.

I was reading my friend Erica's blog and it got me thinking. Most of us are opposed to the war in Iraq. But what if Bush had declared war on North Korea? How would we react? I mean, that's hitting really close to home. But there's no doubt about it, Kim Jong Il is evil and the North Korean people, our people, are suffering. And leaving them alone for the past 50 years hasn't helped matters. After all, it's only a cease-fire. The war never ended. I don't have relatives in ol' buk-han, but they say 10 million South Koreans do. And even if it means involving the South Korean army as well as the US Army and whoever else's army, and possibly having a huge bloodshed, I sort of think it's worth it to save the lives of our brethren. But then, maybe it'd be easier just to send a few assassins in and kill off the government. Do you realize that there are millions of people that were born, lived, and then died in indoctrination? We need to take down that government soon. Before the "great" leader decides to nuke the peninsula.

No comments: