Thursday, March 27, 2003

Today on the way to school, I was stuck in really slow traffic. All these police cars kept going past us on the left shoulder, and finally, those police stopped traffic, and I was the third in line in my lane. I was thinking, oh great, there's a major accident on the other side but they're stopping traffic on this side too? Well, turns out, they had to stop both sides so a medical helicopter could land. I saw them load someone on a stretcher and then take off. I was wondering why they had to stop our side, too, but I think it was because they either didn't want people to rubberneck and possibly get into accidents, or else it was just in case the helicopter could crash. Fascinating, actually. I became less pissed about being held up in traffic. Of course, I tend to get non-chalant about being on time when it comes to class. I should stop that.

Our model today was someone we had before, i think. Only I think last time he wasn't nude. He was a really good model cuz he had a classic body. Really well defined muscles. Michaelangelesque.

No comments: