Thursday, March 20, 2003

So... we're now at war. Sucks.

But I do support the troops out there, and I hope God will bring them ALL home safely. I can't relate, not having anyone close to me in the armed forces. I only hope that I can be a support for those that do. Hey, trust that God has it all under control.

Even in the midst of chaos, little things pop up that reminds us that God is looking out for us. My car is finally fixed... and I swear, you couldn't even tell that it was in that accident. The only reminder is some scratches along the side, and I think the power-steering is out. (Though that might be because I've gotten too used to driving my brother's brand-new Honda Accord. Though I am grateful for his generosity, it saddens me a bit to have to return it to him. It's such a nice car. Even going 80 feels like floating.)

Anyway, the God-is-Good part is... the garage gave us a HUGE discount. Well manageable. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

For those of you that can patronize this garage, it is the Inland Sun's Auto Center in Montclair, on Holt and Central. A nice Korean woman runs it (I think she took over from her husband) and she is really, really, really nice.

Anyway, here's to hoping that this war will be over SOON.

No comments: