Saturday, March 08, 2003

Tired, parents not home, home all alone with no food (well, nothing I feel like eating), and having to spend yet more money at K-Mart. Yeah, the K-Mart in Chino Hills is closing, so they've been having a sale the past couple of months. Today the prices got marked down even more, and it was mad. Sooo messy, it's like vultures coming in to peck at a dying beast.

Anyway, since I'm paying health fees at SMC, I might as well use it. I visited the school nurse last Thursday and she said that what I have is most likely not eczema but just really dry skin coupled with an allergic reaction. So she recommended using a non-soap cleanser (like Cetaphil), a hypo-allergenic non-alcoholic moisturizer at night (the greasy kind), and if I have to put on sunblock, to get one that's PABA-free. That and to stop the use of any make-up (though I don't think my lipstick and eye-liner will cause problems) and hot water when I wash my face. I hope it works. Anyway, all sales are final, so that just means that I've spent a lot of money at K-Mart getting soaps and other beauty products. Yech.

No comments: